Wednesday 7 October 2009

MY TRUE STORY.

The executor used to be my late father's business associate, both companies trading under seperate names, my father died in 1992, of a massive heart attack, right in front of me, and my mother died in 1998, in a nursing home, she had Alzheimer's, real bad, and the same time as I went there, to be on time for my late mother's funeral, by going to managerial level, (I went there as a guest, but with access to all facilities, I was allowed to do the same things the residents were, with a few extras thrown in, such as, access to the little kitchenette, off the day room, whenever I wanted some coffee) rent statements were arriving at the rented flat I occupied, I suspect that the executor was hoping that the medical staff at the nursing home, would realise that I needed to be looked after, and keep me there, if they did, the rent statements arriving at the flat, and me being unable to take them to the social work department for payment, I would lose the flat, through non-payment of the rent, and, through not having made alternative arrangements for my accomodation, I would be forced to stay in the nursing home!

But, because I was there only as a guest, when another ACTUAL patient arrived, I had to pack my things and vacate the room I had been temporarily allocated, the executor changed lawyers after my fathers death, (and after I had told the original lawyer, what my capabilities were, and he had said to me, "Maybe you can do more, than we gave you credit for".) and when I went to find out why the family lawyer refused to act any more, I was almost physically thrown out of the offices, I managed to keep what remained of my dignity, by saying, "I will throw myself out, thank you", and walked out, head held high, the lawyers the executor switched to, I found out later, that the lawyer dealing with my case, is the husband of the female trustee.

I went through so many lawyers, I lost track of them all, I rang advice agencies all over the uk, all I got was a huge phone bill, even a PI came up empty.

I managed to get a house of my own, ONLY through my late mothers estate, and this was maybe a stab of conscience, by my then lawyer, who said to me, "I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU, BUT YOUR MOTHER DID LEAVE A WILL".

I remember once saying to the executor on a payphone, and I will never forget this, (I am going to swear, so I beg forgiveness in advance) "YOU ARE A SLIMY, FUCKING BASTARD, AND I WILL TELL THE WORLD", he replied, "YOU WILL TELL THE WORLD?", I said "YES", with as much assertiveness as I could muster, and he answered, "AND THEY WILL BELIEVE THAT, COMING FROM YOU??????", ending with the most evil laugh I have ever heard outside a dracula movie, it made my very blood run cold in my veins and stole my voice, for a moment.

Since then, he has been trying to get me committed to a psychiatric hospital, by making others confuse my temper tantrums with insane behaviour, by having me harassed without proof, evidence or witnesses, making people think that my erratic and unusual behaviour occurred spontaneously, without any stimulus, and, as behaviour is controlled by the mind, ergo, mental instability, forcing another logical thought, "As she is unable to control herself, she needs someone to control her".

This happened the first time I was committed, and it only stopped, when the executor's people were ASSURED that I would be taken away, not before, that is why I was ALLOWED to make a fuss, for they KNEW that I had nothing for anyone else to see, and that, eventually, I would be taken away for it, so, when the assurance came, the harassment stopped completely, for one day only, because, they knew that I could behave as perfectly as I liked, it was too late, I would be taken away, whether I liked it or not, and I was.

When they were CERTAIN that I was there, and unable to escape, one of their operatives infiltrated the psychiatric hospital, dressed as a nurse, and as I was being given a bath, they first tested my strength by keeping my knees down, as I tried to bend my legs, as the legs are the strongest muscular part of the human body, and, when she found I could not bend my knees, she determined that I would not be strong enough to resist, so she put her hands on my shoulders, and pushed downwards on them, and if I had not made my arms form a triangle with my body, she would have been able to push my head beneath the water, and would have kept them there, till I had drowned, then would have claimed anything had happened, which would have been believed, as I would not be alive to confirm or challenge this claim, BUT, she failed in the attempt as I did what I did, described above.

I wanted to go visiting someone, whom I got to know the existence of, through my Citizen's Band Radio, and, unknown to me, the nurses tending my mother, told the executor, I went outside to wait for the taxi, but the executor's brother and wife arrived before the taxi, and his wife demanded to know where I was going, I refused to say anything, I tried to go past her, but his brother appeared, and grabbed my right arm, his wife grabbed my left arm, and turning me around, they started to walk me back up the drive, towards the house again, I struggled, but to no avail, his wife released my left arm, to open the back door, but his brother grabbed me under the armpits, I sagged heavily, but it made no difference, he dragged me along effortlessly, I screamed for help, but I must have fainted, for I found myself inside the house again, with his brother in front of the back door, holding it shut, to prevent my leaving.

His wife came and said the executor wanted to speak to me on the phone, I went through, as his brother followed me, after a polite discussion, when again, he wanted to know where I was going, and me refusing to reply, I handed the phone to his wife, and started for the door, but his brother got there before me, and blocked it, keeping me in, till his wife said to his brother, "Its okay, let her go", when I was allowed to slip past him and escape.

I once lived in a hostel, in the centre of the city, where they took in a veritable cross-section of humanity, meanwhile, no financial help came from the executor, I had to apply for my own state benefits, returning videos to the shops, just for the money I would get back on them, claiming a malfunction, until the shop threw me out, when they found out, there was really nothing wrong with the videos at all.

Once, I had no money in my pocket at all, and was starving hungry, I passed a busker, playing his instrument, to make an income for himself, I wrestled briefly with myself, then I begged him for a small amount, to allow me to have a coffee and to eat, he must have taken pity on me, for a received a small percentage of his own income, which was not that much, as it was.

The entire time, I was hoping for someone to come to my rescue, but no-one ever came.

All I wanted was a house to call my own, but this never materialised for me, I was sent from one place to another, like a misaddressed envelope, as the executor tried mightily, to have me put away and looked after, it made no difference where it was, or what they dealt with in reality, a home for epileptics (I had never suffered from epilepsy in my life), or sheltered housing (I never qualified for this), as long as I was looked after and UNDER CONTROL.

I had to fill in all the paperwork myself, with help from professional people, which I had to hire, along the way.

I had to apply for my own unemployment benefit, which I had never done before, in order to survive, as I was not getting a single penny, from my trust fund.

The executor's 'promise' of my three holidays a year, which I was used to, never materialised, I believe that this was merely used to con me, into thinking it would continue, so that I would agree to have him as executor.

Since 1992, when I was in Cornwall, until about 1999, I had faithfully bought myself diaries, every single year, no matter where I went, and logged EVERYTHING that had happened, my thoughts and feelings, and all, BUT, before I moved, in 2000, they had ALL been stolen from me, no evidence.

point one.. his sudden death right in front of me.

We were discussing something (I forget what), when my father suddenly put his left hand to his forehead, as though he had a sudden headache, but later learned it was utter incredulity, said, 'Oh my God', (as he must have seen one of his close relatives, whom I could not, who had come to fetch him, to guide him to the 'other side') and collapsed heavily, to the right onto the settee, and did not move again, I leaped up from where I was sitting, listening to his oratory, and exclaimed, 'Pop, (the American word for "father") are you okay?', no response, then I started screaming in terror, as I had NO EXPERIENCE in this whatsoever, then a brief but severe battle started inside me, as I thought 'There will be HELL to pay, if I act on my own', as I had never done that before, but then I thought, 'I would rather pay hell, and have my father alive again', so, I dived over to the phone, which sat on top of my collection of videos, I fell to my knees, sliding on the carpet the rest of the way, (I was wearing trousers, which protected me from carpet burns) my knees slammed into the videos, sending them everywhere, as I reached for the phone and punched in 99999, in panic, I told the operator what I wanted, I said, ' Send an ambulance, paramedics, the works, I will pay for it, if I have to', at the same time as I was screaming at my father, in the meantime, as I waited for the ambulance to arrive, I was standing between the lounge and the dining room, one hand on each of the door handles, and jumping up and down like a maniac, screaming, 'Call me a noisy bitch, call me a noisy cow', in the vain hope that he would wake up and call me those things, but it never happened, it was a miracle the neighbours did not complain, eventually, I wore myself down, into a state of calm again, then remembered that the back door had been closed for night security, I felt in his left pocket for the keys, but they were not there, his right hand lay over the right pocket, forcing me to form a circle with my finger and thumb and gently lift his hand from the pocket, his skin felt colder than usual, but I dismissed this, as my imagination, when they arrived, I let them in and I watched as the paramedics used the defibrillation machine, to try to re-start his heart, once, no joy, they reset the machine, for another try, but, I could not take any more, and fled out of the back door, to sit on the wall across the deserted street, it was the coldest night yet, but I didn't feel it, as I sat smoking nervously, eventually, they came out of the house.

I darted over, 'What's going on?' I asked, they answered, 'We cannot get a reaction from him, we are taking him to hospital', the driver of the Land Rover connected to the emergency service, had to tell me twice to lock the back door, before my panic stricken brain would understand, so I did, completely forgetting my mother, who suffered from bad Alzheimer's disease, and was sleeping upstairs, blissfully unaware of the drama unfolding beneath her, locking her in the house, which was, at that time, the best thing I could have done, then I climbed into the Land Rover, next to the driver, and held on with both hands, as he took off, after the ambulance.

When we got to the hospital, the driver of the Land Rover went in first, then he came back out, and opened the passenger door, I climbed out, to be met by two nurses, and I said, "I'm okay, just nervous and scared", I was led into the relative's room, furnished like a compact lounge, I asked for a phone, one appeared, and I called my CB friend, to be with me at the funeral, as I could think of no one else, I asked for an ashtray, to allow me to smoke, one appeared, and I smoked nervously, till the doctor appeared, I looked up at him, fearfully, although he meant ME personally, no harm whatsoever, he sat opposite me, and I stared holes in the poor man, "Oh god, he's gone", I said, and he nodded wordlessly, I burst into tears, falling to my left, against a nurse sitting there.

A policeman then drove me home, where I sat, smoking nervously, till dawn, I had been up all night, my poor mother, still unaware, till the time came for me to phone his business, to report that he would not be in that day, and why.

point two, The executor taking advantage of my upset about my Dads sudden passing on.

He just took over everything, as soon as I had informed him of my father's death, not even giving me a chance to do anything at all.He had BUPA nurses arrive on a 24-hour basis, in what I believed was to look after my mother ONLY, who had Alzheimer's disease, BUT, I was not informed, that they were there to look after ME as well.

Because the executor wants someone living with me, to control me, and as I live alone now, he cannot do this legally, so, attempts are made to make me out to be mentally unbalanced, basically, to appear that I am unable to control myself, THEN the executor can have someone living with me, to control me, and then NO QUESTIONS WILL EVER BE ASKED ABOUT IT, it will appear to be perfectly natural and logical, despite the fact it was forced on me, see.

I remember, when the executor forced the social work department on me, he tried to make me go for my home area, where, unknown to me, they had refused the request for housing, and I would have been taken away there and then, but, I went for the central area of Glasgow, and I was assigned what I assumed was an ordinary social worker, and behaved as such, but, I later learned that this person was actually a Mental Health Officer!

Another time, I had asked for a holiday, through the social work department, I was sent to a holiday area, certainly, BUT, and I never knew this, but my suspicion and subsequent investigation, proved this, I was housed in a place that was half way between the community and a psychiatric hospital.

As soon as I learned this, I got out of there, just as soon as humanly possible, even down to begging the manager of a branch of my bank, to allow me an overdraft, which was granted, I almost hugged the manager, I was so relieved!

point three, being cruelly forced away into a mental place, when all along what I needed was understanding and love from someone and NOT a mental place ever.

He had people living in the flat above the one I was in, the first time, and annoying me, so that only I would be aware of this annoyance, no one else, and I reacted angrily, as was the idea, it continued for so long, that eventually, the impression of mental instability on my part, was successfully simulated, it all stopped, for just ONE DAY, because, by then, the executor's cronies KNEW that it was an irrevocable certainty, that I would be taken away, and the next day, I was.

HOW THE IMPRESSION OF MENTAL INSTABILITY IS CREATED.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Small annoyances are caused to happen, which are not obvious to others, only to myself, thereby, I misbehave, in response to this annoyance, and, as no one as seen the annoyance, they only see my reaction to it, my misbehaviour, the impression is created that I misbehave spontaneously, with no reason, and, as behaviour is controlled by the mind, ergo, the impression of mental instability is complete, and as others only see my misbehaviour, they believe that I am out of control, and I am committed to a psychiatric hospital, as logic would dictate, if I cannot control myself, I need others to control me.

There is also the clicking, which has the same effect as Chinese water torture, day and night, night and day, if it continues for long enough, as the nerves are under attack, eventually the person breaks, and misbehaves, and, as no one as seen the annoyance, they only see my reaction to it, my misbehaviour, the impression is created that I misbehave spontaneously, with no reason, and, as behaviour is controlled by the mind, ergo, the impression of mental instability is complete, and the result is the same as above, they are committed to a psychiatric hospital.

point four..while he got me out of the way, the executor SOLD all my Dads personal property.

Using the fact, that I was in a psychiatric hospital, albeit, by force, plus, due to his allegation that I have mental problems, he sold both my parent's houses, one in Glasgow and one in Mallorca, without consulting me beforehand. And took over my late father's scrap metal business, as though it was his own, and I do not see a penny, beyond the meagre amount of money I get each month, designed to keep me financially helpless and unable to do much more than survive.

The executor also put out a website, and, I saw this, and, if I had not been sitting down, I would have fallen down, see what you think :-

THE EXECUTOR'S JOURNAL

HIS DEATH WAS DUE TO THE STRESS HE WAS UNDER DUE TO THE BEHAVIOUR OF HIS DAUGHTER WHO AT ONE TIME TRIED TO MURDER HER OWN MOTHER WHO WAS SUFFERING AN AGE RELATED ILLNESS. AND WAS ONLY PREVENTED FROM THIS BY THE INTERVENTION OF TWO NURSES WHO DRAGGED HER OFF. NEVER AGAIN WAS SHE ALLOWED TO BE ON HER OWN WITH HER MOTHER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My father died of a massive heart attack, I know, because he died right in front of me, I NEVER TRIED TO MURDER MY MOTHER FOR ONE SECOND, I was angry, certainly, because Alzhiemer's makes it hard for the patient to understand what is being said to them, BUT, I REMAINED IN MY CHAIR, NO MATTER WHAT!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THIS WAS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT SHE HAD BEEN COMMITTED AND ANYONE WHO COMES INTO CONTACT WITH HER IS PLAGUED BY PHONE CALLS, VISITS AND, SOON BECOMES WISE TO HER AND AVOIDS HER . IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME GIVE HER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER AND SEE FOR YOURSELF
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NO, I was in 3 mental homes, BUT, I was thrown out of all 3 of them, I DO NOT PESTER PEOPLE AT ALL, THIS IS THE SURE AND GUARANTEED WAY TO MAKE ENEMIES AND MAKE PEOPLE HATE AND DESPISE ME, sheesh, I am SO VERY ANGRY NOW! (At this point, I almost blew a fuse)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST PAGE! MY CORRECTIONS WILL BE IN UPPER CASE TYPING!(I have left the terrible spelling as it appeared on the website, this I have not touched in any way)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
after the death of her father things went from bad to worse she disapeared and i found out she was living in an hostel for down and outs, OH GOD, GET THE TIME SCALE RIGHT, she constantly asked for money contacting her relatives in America for money when she had no need to contact them NO NEED, I HAD LOADS OF NEED, I WAS NOT GETTING A PENNY FROM HIM WHATSOEVER. she was given an allowance to live on and her bills were all paid for, AFTER I HAD GONE THROUGH A LAWYER WHO HAD SAID THAT I HAD GIVEN HIM SUFFICIENT EVIDENCE THAT I WAS LIVING PERFECTLY WELL ON STATE BENEFIT, WITHOUT A PENNY FROM THE TRUST, a flat was obtained for her in Glasgow but she caused that much troube there screaming and shouting that people complained. HE DOES NOT SAY THERE WERE PEOPLE AROUND ME, ENCOURAGING ME TO BEHAVE IN THIS WAY, she left messages on pavements MESSAGES ON PAVEMENTS???? WHERE DID THIS COME FROM? asking people to speak to her and help. for her own safety we got a social report done on her and she was put into an instituion whilst medication was sorted out for her. she refused to take it.eventually she moved out of the area and purchased a house . she had caused so much trouble over the money demanding it all in one go that £200.000 was given to her JEEZ, THAT WAS FROM MY LATE MOTHER'S ESTATE, YOU IDIOT, against all our wishes as we knew that it would be wasted. OH MY GIDDY AUNT MARTHA, GET THE TIME SCALE RIGHT, YOU MORON, she had already got in the clutches of a man who had obtained money from her getting her to purchase a car and furniture for him.within a year or less the money was spent the only asset she had was a house that cost lesss than £90.000 she ran up bills with taxi firms, newsagents and other people, her allowance was £120 a week and £500 each quarter none of this was to pay bills only her own phone bill the amount was enough for her to live comfortabley but she constantly demanded more. 500 PER MONTH AND 300 PER QUARTER, SHEESH, GET IT RIGHT!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
myself and her solictors feel that to hand her over the money would be stupid she would just spend it and then be left with nothing to live on. in her fathers memory i feel that i have to keep some control and not let her end up on the street and she would as she can not manage. I CANNOT MANAGE INDEED (RUMBLES LIKE A VOLCANO) this way she can have her bills paid and live comfortable for the rest of her life. but if she gets through that amount in such a short time no way can money just be handed to her. she was given in the last year another £90.000 this has also been used up and she can not account for where it has gone. anyone must realise that it would be stupid just to hand it all over to her.IF IT WAS GIVEN TO ME I NEVER GOT IT, AND I DO NOT KEEP RECIEPTS ANY MORE, JEEPERS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it would not change her she would find something else to complain about as she has a personalitly disorder. MAYBE I DO, BUT THAT MERELY MEANS NOT LIVING ACCORDING TO THE RULES OF A PARTICULAR AREA, WHAT IS ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR IN ONE AREA, IS NOT IN ANOTHER, THAT WHAT IT IS. before her family died she had the same problems she is an attention seeker I AM NOT AN ATTENTION SEEKER AT ALL, and that is why people get bombarded with her and get fed up anyone who as come in contact with this woman lives to regret it.the police are tormented with her complaints and behaviour. this was written to contract THATS COUNTER-ACT, DUMMY, the bad press she has given me and although i have not given her name you will now who it is i am on about espically if you have had dealings with her. she is clever manipulative and devious. I AM NEITHER OF THOSE, I AM HONEST TRUTHFUL AND DECENT, POLITE AND EVERYTHING, but also believable at first.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE EXECUTOR'S JOURNAL. END OF ENTRY

(Oh mother, this would make ANYONE blow a gasket!!!!)

How did it start?

After I had watched my father die of a massive heart attack, I had to phone the company where he was intending to return to, the following day, and inform them of this, unfortunately, the executor was working in that same company and he just took over everything, not even giving me a chance to do anything at all.He had BUPA nurses arrive on a 24-hour basis, in what I believed was to look after my mother ONLY, who had Alzheimer's disease, BUT, I was not informed, that they were there to look after ME as well.

What happened next?

I didn't like this, so I did whatever I could to escape, I wanted to visit someone whom I thought was a friend, and I stupidly told the nurses about it, they told the executor and he then tried EVERYTHING HE COULD to keep me in the house, but eventually, I was ALLOWED to escape, and roamed the uk, with him trying to find me, all the while.

What was the worst moment?

When I was in the Salvation Army hostel, I was starving and had no money, I had to beg a busker for some of his own income, to allow me to eat!Also, when I was in the hotel for the homeless, I was starving again, and again, had no money to buy my own food, and I had to beg the night porter for half his packed lunch, to let me have an evening meal, and, fortunately for me, he thereafter saved part of his lunch, for me, if and when I needed it!

What was the turning point?

I was in my lawyer's offices one day, on a totally different matter, because I had totally given up, and resigned myself, to living in the tower block, till the end of my days, when he suddenly said to me, and I will never forget this, "I am not supposed to tell you, but your Mum DID leave a Will", hope shot through me once again, and that sent me faxing around, trying to find it, which I eventually did, claimed my legal rights in it, and managed to legally escape to where I am now.

What advice would you give to others in a similar position?

Thoroughly check out the executor that you intend to put in charge of your children's affairs, unearth ANYTHING YOU CAN ABOUT HIM/HER!Go right back to his/her birth, if you have to, gut reactions or feelings about them are NOT ENOUGH, turn detective, get forms, documents, ANYTHING to confirm that they are who they say they are, also check whether they have a criminal history!

This is a very powerful position that you are considering, involving CONSIDERABLE trust, decide VERY CAREFULLY what you want the executor to be able to do, and if your children can look after themselves, ALLOW THEM TO DO SO, whatever the executor thinks about it, the executor CANNOT decide your children's future for them, NEITHER can he decide how much money they are to receive on a regular basis.

I KNOW that people are using my telephone line, once, when I phoned my aunt and uncle, in America, to beg them for money, at first they said it was under consideration, when I phoned back a week later, they denied ever having said it was under consideration, the arrival of my phone bill, together with my hand-logging all my outgoing calls, revealed that a call had been made to their number ON MY LINE, against them sending me any money, the call lasted nearly 5 minutes.

Of course they ALLOW me to make a fuss and misbehave, they know I have nothing to show that I am being manipulated, and, like the first time, they let me make one hell of a fuss, nothing to show for it, and it all just suddenly stopped, for one day, because they KNEW for sure and certain, that I could then behave as perfectly as I liked, it was too late, I would be taken away, and next day, I was.

THE PUBLIC HAS TO BE INFORMED OF WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH, AND IF ANYONE IS CONSIDERING MAKING THE X MAN THE EXECUTOR TO THEIR ESTATE, THEY HAVE TO BE ALERTED AS TO WHAT TO EXPECT, ESPECIALLY IF THEY HAVE MONEY BEHIND THEM, AS I HAVE!!!!

The bad psychiatric report he had drawn up, making it appear as though I would never be able to live a normal, independent life, outwith a care environment, well, he took full advantage of this, exploiting me right up to the hilt, only allowing me enough money to live on, barely, but no more, I was unable, financially to do anything else, and BOY, did I need to!

He refused to pay for a private phone for me, on the grounds that he would "have no control over my use of it", can you believe it!

His reaction to my getting a fax machine, was as though I had just planted a bomb under him, all this will ever do, is send a letter over the telephone wires, like a call, and he BLASTED the social work department (whom I was still under, at the time) by post AND fax, informing them of this, they did nothing at all.

I remember, right back in the beginning, when I was still in AOL chat rooms (I am not any more), I was in one for a time, then went offline, then I watched a film, I remember the one I watched as well, Star Trek 2, The Search For Spock, then came back online, to be verbally assaulted and accused of something, I had no idea what then, when I found out, well, if I was not sitting down, I would have fallen down, I was accused of a crime so very distasteful, it was horrendous, I am emotionally incapable of this, I know this, and I tried to convince them so often, they just would not buy it, eventually, I was driven off AOL completely, I allowed my account to lapse, and it was suspended, due to non payment. I tried again, they still would not buy it, so now, I am not going into AOL chat rooms any longer at all, due to this. I WAS OFFLINE WHEN THIS HAPPENED, I HAD NO KNOWLEDGE THAT ANYTHING UNTOWARD WAS GOING ON!!!!

Another reason why the executor does NOT let go of his victims is, they know about their methods, as it has been done on them, and if they were EVER allowed to speak freely, others would know of this as well, and they would be aware and warned, and the executor does not want this, he wants his victims to go sweetly, innocently and unsuspectingly, into a mental home, as he wants, and then he takes their money away from them, as easy as taking candy from a newborn baby, without resistance!

I think that the executor is hoping that after his terrorising people, in the way that he does, he is hoping that people would be too frightened to contact me again, and let me know, because this is what happened to every other contact I made on the Internet, that could help me get out of this situation, he terrorised them, and they were too frightened to contact me again and let me know, so, from my point of view, they disappeared into a black hole, and I never heard from them again.

How in the world, it was made to appear that I had said an extremely cold and VERY heartless thing, in a chat room, which I myself, could NEVER say, in a month, or even a YEAR of Sundays.

They made it look as though I had said to someone, who had just lost a very much wanted and tried for baby, it was made to appear as though I had said to the poor distraught lady, that she had lost it, because the baby had thought that she and her husband made unfit future parents, now, imagine the very same thing happening to myself, imagine how MY feelings would be, at this time!

And this was done, with the specific purpose that I would be hated, shunned and alienated in the chat rooms, and it worked as well, I was not able to go into the chat rooms for a very long time, I was forced to leave AOL for a while, causing my account to be suspended, through non-payment, as my money had run out, and was refusing to pay it, but nothing else happened, I was merely denied the use of AOL during this time, although it was easily re-activated later.

Although kidnapping is illegal, he has found another way round this, make the person out to be mentally unstable, and force them to prove same, by means of harassment, that ONLY THE PERSON is aware of, so no-one believes them regarding the harassment, so the person is committed to a psychiatric hospital, and then he picks up the payment from whoever has commissioned him for this.A nice, neat, legal form of the kidnap-and-ransom idea, wouldn’t you say?

I was sitting in a train once, and a man and woman were sitting opposite me, then I heard the man say to the woman, "Pretend we don't know her (me), if she talks to us", another way of keeping their identity hidden from me, and leaving me unable to find out who is who.

From what I can gather, the executor goes to mental homes, visits certain patients, on the pretext of looking after their money for them, takes it, and instead of using it for the benefit of the patient, he uses it for himself.

He is also going into business, buying homes, to convert into homes for the mentally impaired, as they are more vulnerable, I just do not like the way he is doing stuff like that, it's SO very unfair!
I think he would not have treated me so badly, if he had ANY intention of letting me walk free, as I am now, I think, if he had known back then, that I would be as free as I am now, he would never have treated me the way he did, he assumed that, because of my sheltered background, that I would be a pushover, easily committed and left to rot, but I think he realises now, that he picked on the wrong woman for this!

This is what I have accumulated from other sources:-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This man has duped you plenty, attempted to have you portrayed as a crazy person in order to take over your father's business and the estate. Was a deliberate and calculated attempt to take over your father's business and his estate and shove you off to the side to try to live your life off the public dole.

His 'smear campaign' being as dirty as it is is calculated to make you look like a helpless nutcase.

Do you know if the name (of my late father's company, now mine) got changed, or if it is still doing business under the original name... I mean it's been years since your father passed and the name could have been changed... if so, this company has an income over 84 million pounds annual.

If so, you should be having tea with the Queen.

Slander: ORAL defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth about another, which untruth will harm the reputation of the person defamed. Truth is a complete defense to a defamation claim.

(I tell the truth at all times, no matter what, I might have no proof, BUT, I still tell the truth!)

Libel: to publish in print (including pictures), writing or broadcast through radio, television or film, an untruth about another which will do harm to that person or his/her reputation, by tending to bring the target into ridicule, hatred, scorn or contempt of others.Libel is the written or broadcast form of defamation, distinguished from slander, which is oral defamation. Truth is a complete defense to a defamation claim.

(I tell the truth at all times, no matter what, I might have no proof, BUT, I still tell the truth!)

To give you some indication of my shame and humiliation i will indicate what my family and I used to have:
-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We had two houses, one a villa style house on the sun-drenched island of Mallorca, and another, semi-detached house in Giffnock, Glasgow, we went on holiday to Mallorca, three times a year, and I never needed a job, because my father brought in enough to support all three of us, himself, my mother and I, on his business as a scrap metal merchant. So you may imagine the shame that is burning in me now, when there is my father's estate, with enough money to keep me in comfort for the rest of my life, but I am denied access to this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another time, I remember that I was going to fax something somewhere, the executor did NOT me to, so, I went to bed healthy and well, and woke up with the mother and father of all colds, sniffing, sneezing, the works, obviously, I had been made to stand in a draught, or with bare feet on cold linoleum, or both, till I was sufficiently ill, for them to allow me to go back to bed, thinking that this would stop me faxing it, but I recovered in time and faxed it, I forget what it was now.

The executor wants to put me away all right, to protect himself, certainly, to prevent my story getting out, DEFINITELY, BUT, not just to the ordinary citizenry, THE LEGAL PROFESSION, if it should reach THEIR ears, the executor would be in very deep trouble, as what he has done to me, AND to others, is HIGHLY illegal, and HE could be the one being put away, unless he could have me put away first!

Because the executor wants someone living with me, to control me, and as I live alone now, he cannot do this legally, so, attempts are made to make me out to be mentally unbalanced, basically, to appear that I am unable to control myself, THEN the executor can have someone living with me, to control me, and then NO QUESTIONS WILL EVER BE ASKED ABOUT IT, it will appear to be perfectly natural and logical, despite the fact it was forced on me

The ONLY time I EVER was left alone was when THEY, not me, got an absolute GILT EDGED, GOLD PLATED GUARANTEE that I would be put away, that is the ONLY TIME I was EVER left alone, can you believe it!

I was suddenly left alone for ONE DAY ONLY, and I thought they had given up and left me alone, I had NO IDEA WHATSOEVER, that I would be put away the next day, which is why they left me alone, they had tricked me into doing all the right damage to myself, and they were not needed any more, as I would be put away!

Anyone who tries to help me, he scares off, or discourages them from helping me somehow, so from my point of view, they just disappear into the ether, and I never hear from them again! I HAVE NO IDEA WHATSOEVER OF THE ANNUAL INCOME, HE KNOWS HE IS NOT GIVING ME ENOUGH MONEY, SO HE JUST WAITS, FOR HE KNOWS (OR THINKS) THAT I AM A SPENDER, SO HE JUST LETS ME GET INTO FINANCIAL TROUBLE, SOMEHOW, THEN THE WHOEVER IT IS, CALLS THE DEBT COLLECTION PEOPLE IN, THEY INFORM THE COURTS THAT I AM UNABLE TO COPE ALONE, FINANCIALLY (FORCED TO), I GET PUT IN CARE AND HE GETS CONTROL.

He has had others put into mental homes, used one man's bank account till it was empty, before throwing the man away, like a used light bulb, and other things I am not happy about, I am never going to give this up!

The others, who have been subject to the executor's "tender care", VROOP, are now securely locked up somewhere, with their stories buried along with them, unable to tell anyone, what has happened to them, oh, yes, they can talk till they are as dry as the Sahara itself, no-one will EVER believe them, nor take them seriously, EVER AGAIN, as long as they shall live, this is why I am doing this, I am trying, in my own small way, to be a voice, for all those people, although, I wish to Heaven, they could all speak for themselves, I would want them to.


IN CASE OF EMERGENCY.

If anything should happen to me, I leave my suspicions :-

The chief suspect in my theories is the executor to my parents estate, he used to be my father's business associate, both companies trading under seperate names, who is an Introvert Bully, and Sociopath, as suggested by http://www.bullyonline.org/ , who at first tried to have me silenced and controlled, by having me committed to a psychiatric hospital, where there would be no hope of my ever being listened to, never mind believed or taken seriously, and he tried to have me killed by drowning, when this failed, because I had learned the technique, he has others arrange what will appear to be an 'accident', but will have been engineered, resulting in my fatal demise, an attempt was made, by trying to have me the subject of a hit and run fatality, which failed, I therefore leave this record to be found by any officer of law, who might be reading this.

This is all factual, but it will only be realised when it is too late for me.

I therefore earnestly request that my story be told to the entire world, so that others, who are being similarly treated, will be alerted, and warned against complying with this man, mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment